Norwood Foundry Limited has the experience, equipment and knowledge to produce high quality aluminum, brass and bronze foundry specialty castings for the oil/gas, agricultural, tool manufacturing, OE, electrical, industrial, furniture, ornamental, urban accessories, sign and graphics industries. Metals cast are aluminum, bronze, brass and variations of same depending on unique project specifications.
Norwood Foundry Limited is also known for making precision aluminum castings used to make Rotational and Vacuum molds for the plastics industry.
Norwood Foundry Limited is ISO 9000-2000
- Molding: Green sand and air set, chemically bonded sand
- Flask size: Jolt Squeeze
12” x 12”
- 16” x 16”
- 12” x 18”, 20”, 22” & 24”
Melting & Pouring
Casting size range: Ounces to 1200 lbs.
Melting: Gas fired furnaces
- Aluminum Alloys: 356.1, 356.2, 710.1
- Zinc Alloys: ZA12
- Bronze: Tin Bronze, Leaded Bronze, Aluminum Bronze and Manganese Bronze
Finishing & Grinding Area
- Finishing: Shot Blast and Sand Blast
(Go back to top)